Welcome
Welcome to jacksonpresleyworld

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Debbie Rowe

general discussion only

Re: Debbie Rowe

Postby asia44 » Sun May 05, 2013 1:37 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
asia44

Have thanks: 129 time

Postby blackaristo » Sun May 05, 2013 3:42 pm

Asia44,
Sorry, I meant to quote your post and then add this but forgot that I was in Admin. mode!

Blackaristo:

So, then, she knew this was "incredibly dangerous and, while not a doctor, was there while this was going on for decades? She is an enabler, that is what she is. Further, this had to have been in the early 1990's I would imagine because we know how's with Michael later on. War riles me is that she knew it was dangerous. :pissed:
:pissed:
“Human knowledge consists not only of libraries of parchment and ink - it is also comprised of the volumes of knowledge that are written on the human heart, chiselled on the human soul, and engraved on the human psyche.”

― Michael Jackson
blackaristo

Have thanks: 127 time

Postby asia44 » Mon May 06, 2013 1:54 am

Painted Desert Ranch ‏@DJRJPDR 1 h
Love my daughter had a great day. She's a natural on a horse WHO KNEW?? Me pic.twitter.com/wSqvinFo7v

Painted Desert Ranch ‏@DJRJPDR 4 h
my two favorite girls #yeehaw http://fb.me/vGik1J9m

from LSA ....
And that's why there are a few folks like me who find it odd that Debbie all of a sudden wants to "play mom" when she didn't even want to be called mom. Drastic change I say.
asia44

Postby blackaristo » Mon May 06, 2013 10:03 am

It seems an ostentatious display, these photographs. How is it that the press/papps know when and more importantly WHERE these two are going to be? I wonder who it is they are trying to influence and bamboozle? :hmmm:
“Human knowledge consists not only of libraries of parchment and ink - it is also comprised of the volumes of knowledge that are written on the human heart, chiselled on the human soul, and engraved on the human psyche.”

― Michael Jackson
blackaristo

Postby asia44 » Mon May 06, 2013 10:11 am

asia44 wrote:
Painted Desert Ranch ‏@DJRJPDR 1 h
Love my daughter had a great day. She's a natural on a horse WHO KNEW?? Me pic.twitter.com/wSqvinFo7v

Painted Desert Ranch ‏@DJRJPDR 4 h
my two favorite girls #yeehaw http://fb.me/vGik1J9m

from LSA ....
And that's why there are a few folks like me who find it odd that Debbie all of a sudden wants to "play mom" when she didn't even want to be called mom. Drastic change I say.

Debbie posted it on her twitter.
asia44

Postby asia44 » Mon May 06, 2013 11:12 am

Image Image
asia44

Postby bruna » Wed May 08, 2013 3:00 pm

has the trial begun?
"Just think, nobody thought this would last."
bruna

Have thanks: 25 time

Postby blackaristo » Wed May 08, 2013 5:37 pm

bruna wrote:has the trial begun?

Yes, and there are no cameras in the courtroom.

― Michael Jackson
blackaristo

Postby asia44 » Thu May 09, 2013 1:19 am

Paris Jackson to move in with birth mum

Paris Jackson has chosen to move out of the home she shares with her guardian and grandmother Katherine Jackson and move in with her birth mother Debbie Rowe.
According to Jackson sources, over the last six weeks, the pair have been bonding, with Paris spending her 15th birthday with Debbie in April rather than 84-year-old Katherine and the rest of the Jackson family.

Our insider explained: “Whilst she loves her grandmother Katherine, Paris thinks she has some extremely old-fashioned beliefs.

“It’s been very tough living under their roof and whilst her brothers also feel the same way, it’s Paris who’s recently taken the lead in standing up for her beliefs and defying her grandmother."

Our source also explains that for the first time, Paris feels that under Debbie's supervision she could have a normal upbringing.

In the last few weeks, the pair have been spotted at a pony ranch, enjoying sushi and attending a local beauty pageant in Debbie's hometown of Temecula, California.

“Paris loves the fact that when she’s out with Debbie, there aren’t any security or bodyguards around them," says the source.

"For years she was forced to wear masks, protected by a harem of security and surrounded by entourage.

"She hates that life and knows that was something Michael wanted to protect all of them from. She feels that by separating herself from her grandmother, she could have a more normal life."

Debbie, 54, was married to Michael Jackson for three years from 1996 and is the biological mother to Paris and Prince Michael.

When she divorced Michael in 1999, she gave him sole custody of the children in a rumoured $8 million settlement.

The source adds, "There has been a string of turbulent rows in the Jackson home over the past few weeks and it’s all coming to a head."

It's not the first sign of tensions within the Jackson family, with reports earlier this month stating that Paris has refused to accept her grandmother's strict Jehovas Witness beliefs.

"Paris is an extremely independent young woman and as she’s got older, she’s starting to voice her opinion more and stand up for herself and her beliefs," says the source.

Our insider says that Debbie is calling for a meeting to discuss the legalities surrounding Paris moving in with her.

The source added: “Paris is trying to persuade Prince and Blanket to join her.

Debbie has told her they would all be welcome, but there are certain laws which have to be obeyed and Paris knows that whilst she may be able to leave, it would be far more difficult for the boys due to the legalities.

“Debbie has called for talks between her, Paris and Katherine. She thinks they all need to sit down and discuss the situation to avoid any more rows and try to make any transition as easy for Paris as possible."

http://entertainment.msn.co.nz/article.aspx?id=8655660
asia44

Postby asia44 » Thu May 09, 2013 1:25 am

I just noticed that Debbie's twitter is @DJRJPDR the PDR I guess it stands for "painted desert ranch" and the DJRJ stands for Deborah Jane Rowe JACKSON
asia44

PreviousNext

Return to Michael & Lisa